4. Delete any PESEDIT/Kitserver related file/folder on your game’s folder. Delete all contents from C:\Users\XXX\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013\save. Make sure that when you install PESEDIT 1.0 patch (wait for installation instructions), only EDIT.bin file is there, no other files are needed there since it could cause game to crash since first patch was intended for DLC 1.0
5. You need to have DLC 2.0 already installed on a previous PES installation, if so, cut alll contents (do not copy) on C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013\download to main/real IMG PES 2013 folder (In order for KFS to read dt0f.img properly)
5. Install PESEDIT 1.0 to an incorrect folder (NOT where actual game is installed).
6. Copy all Folder contents C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013\kitserver13\pesedit\img, where C:\Program Files\XXXX is where you installed PES EDIT 1.0 patch, remember it should not be the correct game folder.
7. Paste all contents to KFS root folders: D:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013\kfs\example-root1, this should be the folder where your actual game is installed.
If you would like to play online, you will need to download these files extracted from PESEDIT 2.4:
You would need to drop bins (not folder) to dt0f.img on actual KFS root folder.